AIR CONDITIONING WITH
HEATING And COOLING, INC.
Where we put your comfort first!
Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Conduct a yearly check on your air conditioner with Comfort First Heating and Cooling. Have Comfort First check your current a/c equipment to ensure proper working conditions and to prevent breakdowns and unwanted problems and costs. No one enjoys spending money on buying unwanted air conditioning equipment, so maintain your existing equipment with Comfort First. The key to keeping your cooling equipment running during those hot summer days is by having your air conditioning unit maintained properly. It is crucial to have your air conditioner cleaned and inspected by a certified technician to ensure your air conditioning equipment continues to perform proficiently. A well-maintained air conditioner can increase it's longevity, save on energy costs, prevent future breakdowns, and keep you comfortable all through the season. So, schedule an appointment today to have your a/c cleaned and checked!
With every air conditioning cleaning we do, we offer a NO BREAKDOWN GUARANTEE!
*If your air conditioner breaks down AFTER you have COMFORT FIRST HEATING AND COOLING, INC. provide a routine tune-up, we will return free of charge during the current season. So, call COMFORT FIRST HEATING AND COOLING to schedule your air conditioning maintenance today!
An a/c Tune-up consists off:
- Check fan belts
- Check fan blade
- Oil motor
- Check Freon level
- Check temperature draw
- Check temperature drop
- Check amperage draw
- Check electrical connections
- Check and calibrate thermostat
- Check wire assembly
- Test run capacitor and relays
- Check and draw on compressor
- Check safety pressure sensors
- Check air conditioner
- Remove debris from unit
- Inspect furnace blower
- Oil blower if necessary
- Inspect condensate drain system
Air Conditioning Repairs
Comfort First Heating and Cooling repairs any make or model air conditioners in a timely fashion at an affordable cost. If your air conditioning unit is not working, no worries! Comfort First can fix your air conditioner in no time! Save money by having your existing air conditioning unit repaired with us.
What to expect when Comfort First comes out to repair your air conditioner:
- We arrive during the allotted time
- Will discuss solution to the problem with the a/c unit
- Customer will receive a written estimate explaining the cost of the air conditioning repairs
- Approved Air Conditioning Repairs will be completed in a timely fashion
- Quality work at an affordable cost
- Parts installed by a professional and knowledgeable crew
- Educate customer on proper care of the air conditioning equipment
- Educate customers on maintaining their air conditioning equipment and how to install air filter(s).
- Clean up
New Air Conditioning Installation
Be prepared for a sweltering summer with a new cooling system installed by Comfort First Heating and Cooling, Inc. Comfort First Heating and Cooling will ensure the proper size cooling unit to ensure the highest efficiency equipment for your cooling needs. We will discuss the best cooling options with you and ensure the proper size, cost, and efficiency for your home. We use the latest energy efficient technology. Because air conditioners are not one-size fits all, our specialist will guide you through choosing the proper equipment for your cooling needs.
What to expect with an installation of a new air conditioner with Comfort First:
- Arrive within the predetermined allotted window of time
- Wear shoe covers and use drop clothes in working area
- Place unit level on pad
- Flush and pull vacuum to ensure no contaminates in system
- Properly connection to line voltage
- Ensure proper functions
- Reclaim old refrigerant to EPA specifications
- Removal of old equipment (some materials, if possible, will be recycled)
- Clean up
Comfort First Heating and Cooling will install the best quality thermostat that helps regulate the temperature in your home for the best price. Updating your thermostat is a simple, inexpensive upgrade that can improve the temperature throughout your home. An unreliable thermostat can cause the temperature to swing inside your home. It also, can cause your furnace or air conditioner to run more frequently, cause an increase in energy bills. With new technology, thermostats now can be set automatically adjust temperature, remind you when to change your thermostat, and have modern features, such as touch screen. We offer:
- Programmable thermostats
- Digital thermostats
- Non-programmable thermostats